Pure-Li Yoga Club | SOLD OUT THIS SPRING TERM
E A R L Y B I R D S P E C I A L !
$300 For 8 Week Term
There are LIMITED PLACES in the Yoga Pavillion so please book early to avoid disappointment!
Welcome to Pure-Li Yoga Club!
When you buy your Yoga Club term membership, up front in advance on , you are buying entry for up to and including, 4 yoga practices a week, that works out as $9.35 per practice, for 8 weeks!
The Yoga Club Term begins Tuesday September 29th 2020 and finishes on Thursday November 19th 2020.
It’s an incentive deal.
The idea is that you commit to your practice, and there’s nothing like paying up front to help keep a body motivated to turn up!
The weekly practice times are as follows:
Tuesdays | 6.30am – 8am | Gentle Hatha
We will begin the week learning, workshopping and going over the different practices of Pranayama (Yogic breath), Meditation and Asana (postures). There is plenty of instruction and also space for questions.
Wednesdays | 6.30 – 8am | Gentle Hatha
Again, in this session it’s about reinforcing what we are learning over the weeks, and as the weeks go on, less instruction preparing us for the Thursday session which is silent, but still lots of space in this session for questions and experimenting.
Thursdays | 6am – 7am | Silent Flow
Thursday practice is a Silent Flow, a moving meditation where we practise without instruction, the postures we are learning on the Tuesdays and Wednesdays. This one is not an ideal drop-in practice as there is no instruction, so if you want to come along to a drop-in practice, better to choose a Tuesday or Wednesday early on in the term, and text me on 0405 132 432 to book.
Thursdays | 7am – 8am | Yoga Book Club
Part of your Club Membership includes a book. The book will guide this session, which will include readings, discussion, and any practices the book might offer. The intention is to explore elements and perspectives of Yoga other than Asana (postures), in a friendly, fun and informal environment.
This session is available as a stand alone practice, and could be a really lovely way to enjoy yoga if the physical practices are not for you right now. It’s also a great way to get to know new people / stay connected with your community and join in something positive, fun and expansive in terms of personal growth.
Your subscription welcomes you to all or any of these practice times, just remember, the more you practise, the more you’ll notice the benefits of the practice!
Yoga Style – A General Overview
At Pure-Li Yoga, practices consist of Yoga Asana (postures), Pranayama (Yogic breathing exercises) and Meditation. Working to move and expand energy, strengthen the muscle groups around the joint complexes, the practice also works on balance, strength, stamina and how to remain still and also calm – even if and when we are in stressful situations.
Working to become conscious of how to move meaningfully and in a way that supports our lifestyle, promoting both our mental and physical health and wellbeing, whilst also having fun and cultivating our little community within our community!
Please know this style of yoga is not about how to look like a pretzel,
Or requiring of you to be in any way some kind of gymnast.
It is an intelligent practice, with variations and modifications for people of varying experience and physical limitations. It doesn’t matter if you can’t touch your toes, or do a ‘downdog’ … that’s the whole point of practice. You LEARN!
Yoga is a practice of self-inquiry, you are here to learn how to move and also how to be still, in ways that are harmonious with YOUR body and YOUR mind. And this becomes YOUR yoga! After all, who else’s Yoga do you want to be doing?!!
Please read the terms and conditions below, and text me, if you’d like to ask any questions about this incentive deal, on 0405 132 432
Available on backorder
Terms and Conditions:
Please note: Full payment is required in advance to join Yoga Club
- As this is an incentive offer, it is up to you to make the most of the deal. The practices only go ahead off the back of bookings in advance of term commencement, so that means that regrettably, no refunds (or credits) will be offered for those who do not make the most of the deal.
- In the event of you missing any or all of the Pure-Li Yoga Club practices, there is strictly no class swaps for Restorative Yoga or other practices outside of the sessions detailed in the deal.
- Pure-Li Yoga may need to cancel or change the dates of a practice or a part of a practice, if a cancellation on our behalf occurs, you will receive a credit to be applied to the rescheduled practice, or a refund for any rescheduled sessions that you are unable to attend.
- Unfortunately Pure-Li Yoga cannot offer a replacement day if you miss a day/days during the term.
- If NSW decides another lockdown is necessary, your remaining sessions will either be put on hold to resume after lockdown ends, OR you will be issued a partial refund. The decision and amount, will be decided at the time of lockdown and discretionary on Lise’s part.